Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch-Up Part II

I thought I had more picture to post than this, but this is it!

One night last week there must have been something in the air, because both kids were just crabby! Nick and I were about to pull our hair out, but like a good mom, I took pictures of their sad pathetic faces instead.

Here is a much much happier Mackenzie, she is normally just like this, I love it! This was last weekend, it was just her and I at home and we had done a little shopping. She carried her new outfit around ALL day!

What she's wearing is a new outfit too, thus the tag hanging on her shirt. She looks so grown-up in this picture to me! She is seriously the sweetest little girl ever!
And Rylan is the biggest ham ever! He makes me laugh all day long! He had gotten a present in the mail from Aunt Rach and he almost loved the confetti stuff (or "stringies" as he called them) that was part of the wrapping more than the actual gift. Only for a few minutes though, he got a super cool game!

It's a sandwich game! You lay all the different layers out on the floor, pick a card, and follow the recipe to make your sandwich. The bread slices are gloves and everything is velcro so you just slap on your toppings. He loves this game and it's so cute! A little book came with it as well with about 8-10 different kinds of games to play with the pieces, things I wouldn't have thought about, so we can really change it up when one way gets redundant. Thanks Aunt Rach!


3 comments:

JJ and EJ said...

haha! Love that sad faces! Glad they got their crabbies out and are back to being your sweeties! : )

JJ and EJ said...

Oops, how about "those" sad faces!

Anonymous said...

OH My. My heart strings were stretched to the limit when I saw your crying pics. I can totally relate though.