I realize it's been over 2 weeks since my last post, and I know that is unacceptable, but hopefully I'll be able to make up for it in the next few days. My blogging hiatus started when Rachel (my sister) and I went to Vegas for a long weekend. We did nothing but relax, it was awesome! We spent the days by the pool, sipping margaritas and we each had a massage one day. We had nice dinners at night and did a little shopping, but mostly, we just relaxed. We didn't gamble at all and we didn't hit the clubs. Yes, I realize we are boring and old, but it was the most relaxing and stress-free vacation I've ever had. Awesome! I only took 2 pictures, here they are.
Rachel and I on walkway across the strip, near the Wynn.

Leaving the beautiful 106 degrees, sad, sad, sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment