Okay, I have a few more Valentine pictures. Mackenzie wore some cute Valentine jammies to the hockey game and I was going to take pictures there, but our little digital camera decided to break, so I didn't get any from Valentine's night. But she slept in those jammies and I took these pictures on Sunday morning. The sequence goes like this: smile cute, fall over, try to get the hat off, totally cover my eyes, rescued by mom.
I had to take a picture like this to show off Mackenzie's first jeans! It took me a while to find some because most of the jeans that are long enough for her legs are way too big in the waist. Baby jeans are made for roly poly chubby babies and she's just a skinny-mini. But I found these at Old Navy and they are so cute, and so soft!
The best shot we got. Some days they are just not in the mood for pictures!
1 comment:
Look at that smile, heartbreakers is just so true.
Post a Comment