Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad! I'll call you tonight!




I know I've been terrible at updates lately, but things have been very busy and I've been overwhelmed. I'm also fighting a terrible cold right now and I feel awful. I shouldn't have come to work today, but because of the day, it would have been more difficult to plan for someone else. So, I'm here and I'm thinking about leaving sub plans for tomorrow in case I don't feel any better. In some good news, I haven't been feeling too sick lately from the pregnancy. But I'm definitely pregnant. My pants are tight, I've busted out the old maternity jeans, and the other night, I cried every time the Rockettes finished a number on the Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Special. Nick thinks it's weird and Rylan would just look at me funny. Oh, and those Hallmark commercials get me teary-eyed every time!

Well, I better get back to class. I just thought I would update you a little and let you know we're all still alive!

No comments: